We are proud to offer some of the most competitive loan products in the marketplace for active-duty military and veterans nationwide. VA Home Loan programs help veterans finance the purchase of homes with favorable loan terms, and at an interest rate typically lower than rates charged on other types of mortgages.
VA Home Loans are made to eligible veterans (who were honorably discharged) for the purchase of a home for personal occupancy. This includes certain members of the Selected Reserve, active-duty service personnel, and certain categories of spouses.
Features and Benefits of VA Loans:
- 30, 20 or 15-year fixed-rates and 5-year ARM loans available
- Refinance as high as 100% of your primary home’s value
- VA Streamline refinance with a lowered funding fee and flexible documentation requirements – available for veterans currently in VA loans
- No monthly PMI (Private Mortgage Insurance)
- Pay off your mortgage at any time without prepayment penalties
- Gifts and seller contributions accepted toward closing costs
- If you are considered 10% or more disabled, your funding fees will be waived
- With the combination of no mortgage insurance and no funding fees, we offer the most competitive loans in the marketplace for our veterans
VA Home Loan qualification requirements:
- Must be considered an eligible veteran
- Credit scores of 620 and up qualify for VA loans
- Buy a home with no money down (primary home)
- Refinance up to 100% of your primary home’s value
If you would like more information on our VA Loan programs, please contact one of our mortgage consultants. We would be honored to provide sound, financial advice and sustainable homeownership to the men and women who have served or are currently serving in our country’s armed forces.
Cardinal Financial is NOT affiliated with any government agencies or the Department of Veteran Affairs.